This website includes features powered by Google, you should therefore read and agree to the Google Terms of Service
- We are LotusGrill UK. Our office address is GMK Ltd, Bear House, Concorde Way, Fareham, PO15 5RL. We are a registered company in England.
- The website is www.lotusgrilluk.com. Our phone number is 01489 557 600. Our fax number is 01489 557 705.
- You are the website user. You become the customer when placing an order. We will also refer to you as 'your' or 'the customer'. Us/We/Our refers to us here at LotusGrill UK. When you purchase from us, we become your retailer.
- The language for the conclusion of contracts is British English only.
Your status & account responsibilities
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, should you choose to activate one with LotusGrill UK.
- You agree to be responsible for all activity that takes place under your account, which is why you must be vigilante when it comes to protecting your password and unauthorised access to your computer.
- You must contact us immediately if you feel that you have any reason to believe that your accounts security may have been compromised, or if you feel that your account has been used in an unauthorised manner.
- If you choose to register an account with LotusGrill UK, you must ensure all details are complete and correct, and inform us immediately of any mistakes or changes to be made.
- By placing an order on our site, or by opening an account, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you are at least 18 years old.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract without our prior written consent.
Shipping & deliveries
- We will ensure that all orders will be shipped in a timely fashion.
- We use a separate delivery company for our goods. This means that upon shipping, the risk of loss passes to this delivery company. If you receive an order confirmation, but you do not receive your goods in a timely fashion, please contact the delivery company for further details. If the delivery company are unable to help, please contact us and we shall try to help.
- We cannot be held liable for delayed order should our delivery company not arrive to collect our shipments on your order day. If this unlikely event occurs, then the order will leave us the following working day.
- We cannot be held liable for any inconvenience that is caused by delays which are down to our delivery company. This could include (but not limited to) the courier re-directing a parcel to an incorrect depot, or being unable to find a customer address.
- Next working day excludes Saturday, Sunday, and Bank holidays - orders placed after 12pm (mid-day) will be delivered the working day after next.
- Unless otherwise stated, dispatch dates are not guaranteed and should not be relied upon.
- Our couriers will only ship and deliver to the addressee. The delivery address MUST be in the UK. We do not ship to overseas territories. If you would prefer the delivery address to be different to your billing address (e.g. a work address or neighbour address) please ensure you insert this address in the Delivery Details section.
- Claims for incomplete or non-deliveries must be made within 10 working days of our receipt of your order
- There must be someone present at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. Goods cannot be left unattended in a designated safe place. If you feel that you may not be able to sign for delivery, please consider entering a different delivery address (e.g. work address, neighbours address)
Prices, Payment & Availability
- Prices, orders & bills are displayed in Pound Sterling and include VAT at 20% (with the exception of charcoal and lighter fluid which includes VAT at 5%.
- These prices are subject to change without prior notice. You will not be affected by a price change if you have already received an order confirmation email.
- All item prices are exclusive of delivery charges.
- We will only have items on the website that are currently in stock. If an item is out of stock, it will not be displayed on the website. On the rare occasion that a product becomes unavailable after an order is placed, we will contact you to arrange a refund, or suitable alternative.
- Despite our best efforts, occasionally an item on the website may be mis-priced. A product will always be sold at the price stated on the website, except in cases of massive & obvious error. See (13.2) for more details.
- Payment must be made at the time of ordering. Payment method can be MasterCard or Visa. Failure to provide correct billing information will lead to a cancelled or delayed order. The card security number will be required on all orders, and on some payments further 3D verification may be required. On the rare occasion that payment is not accepted online, please contact the sales office on 01489 557600. Payment can then be taken over the phone.
- Our website only sells to individuals who can pay with debit or credit cards, as well as PayPal. We accept no other method of payment, such as cash, cheque or postal order.
- After payment has been received, you will be sent an email from us acknowledging your order. Please note that this does not mean that the order has been accepted or that we are guaranteeing supply. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy an item. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. If we do not accept your order, we will refund payment via the original payment method.